|HOF Nomination Information|
2014 Maricopa County Bar Hall of Fame NominationsThroughout its history, Maricopa County has been blessed with extraordinary lawyers dedicated to the improvement of the legal profession and the lives of its citizens. Many of those attorneys have also served in leadership roles in the Maricopa County Bar Association.
The MCBA created the Maricopa County Bar Hall of Fame in 2008 to recognize and thank in some small way these true giants of our profession. In 2014, we again seek nominations to represent the broad diversity of the legal profession in Maricopa County.
This years Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be during the MCBA Centennial Dinner, September 20, 2014 at the Arizona Biltmore.
For more information or to register for the dinner click here.
You are encouraged to re-nominate an individual who was not selected last year, if you feel they should be considered for 2014.
Nominations are due June 13, 2014 by 5:00pm. Nominations received after the deadline will not be considered
Hall of Fame CriteriaThe Maricopa County Bar Hall of Fame will recognize Maricopa County attorneys who have practiced for at least 10 years and who have:
1. Played prominent and important roles that have had an impact on the history and development of our local bar and the legal profession;
2. Made significant or unique contributions to the law or the administration of justice; and/or
3. Demonstrated significant leadership, advocacy and accomplishments in service to the community or the profession.
Required Information for a Nomination
1. Name and contact information (address, phone, email) of the nominator(s)
2. Nominees full name, including date of birth (and death, if applicable)
3. A brief statement or summary (100 words or less) of the nominee's significant qualifications and achievements.
4. A detailed biographical description of the nominee. For this reason, comprehensive information is important. The committee relies on the information supplied by the nominator(s). Letters from supporters are welcome.
5. A photograph (preferably in color), if available, submitted in electronic jpg format as an attachment to email.
Submit Nominations Two Ways
1. By mail. Download the nomination form, fill it out and mail it with the requested information to the address below. Please note that the photograph, if available, should be sent by email only.
2. Fill out the nominee information below and upload a detailed resume/bio and photo.
Download a copy of criteria and submission information.
If you have questions, please contact Laurie Williams at (602) 257-4200(602) 257-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laurie Williams, Hall of Fame
Maricopa County Bar Association
303 E. Palm Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85004-1532