CLE: Ethics and Mindfulness for the Probate Practitioner
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
303 E. Palm Ln.
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Alisa Gray, Tiffany & Bosco and Jim Fassold, Tiffany & Bosco
Online registration is closed.
Sponsored by the Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
EPPT members, please use promo code EPPTJUNE when registering to receive your section discount.
• Who’s my client? Who’s paying my bills? Who’s calling the shots? Or trying to?
• Does my client need a second lawyer?
• What’s the scope of the representation? Have things changed?
• What does the client really want?
• What should I include in my engagement letter?
• When do I raise the attorney-client privilege? Who can waive it?
• When do I have to withdraw? How do I do it?
• Is my client incapacitated? What are my options? What are my duties?
• How can I better understand the emotions and stress of my client? Of myself?
• Would a mindfulness practice bring more ease to my legal practice? To my life?
3.0 ETHICS credit hours available.
□$105.00 x MCBA Members
□$ 90.00 x MCBA Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section members
□$ 60.00 x MCBA Paralegal & Public Lawyer Division members
□ FREE x MCBA Student members
Please note: Some earlier advertising had this program listed as a shortened lunch CLE, which was in error. The information above is the updated and correct information for this seminar. Thank you!
« Go to Upcoming Event List