Printable Registration FormThis seminar will cover:
• Smoking Marijuana and the Metabolic Process
• DUI pursuant ARS 28-1381(A)(3) and the plain language of the statute
• Distinguishing State v. Hammonds and State v. Phillips
• How State v. Harris/Shilgevorkyan changed Arizona law
• Is State v. Harris/Shilgevorkyan retroactive?
• The impact of State v. Harris/Shilgevorkyan on the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act
1.0 hr. CLE credit available. Lunch provided.
□ $45 MCBA members□ $30 MCBA Paralegal & Public Lawyer Division members□ $10 MCBA Student members□ $75 Non-members
Forgot your password?
Haven't registered yet?
7/17/2014Florida's Same-sex Marriage Ban Deemed Unconstitutional
7/9/2014The July issue of the Maricopa Lawyer is now online!
8/4/2014Diversity Committee Meeting
8/4/2014Litigation Section Board Meeting