|Bankruptcy Mentor List
GUIDELINES FOR USING THIS MENTOR LIST
- Please research your question fully before making any inquiries of the Mentors – this will help you have an educated discussion about the issue & possible solutions.
- Never reveal to the mentor any confidential communications between you and your client, including case specific information or actual names of clients/parties involved.
- Please pose all questions in terms of hypotheticals only, so that you are not at risk of creating a conflict of interest. In requesting guidance from the Mentors, you agree that your discussion regarding such hypothetical situations does not create a conflict.
- Each Mentor has designated his/her areas of expertise; please be sure to select a Mentor whose area of expertise fits your question.
- Some of the Mentors have also identified preferred methods of contact; please make every effort to contact Mentors by their preferred method.
- Mentors are not expected to supervise your practice of law.
- Mentors assume no responsibility for evaluating your work.
- Please do not share this Mentor List; it is available only to members of the MCBA
Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity for Attorneys--Find out how you can help people step away from their own personal fiscal cliff!
Attorneys are needed to volunteer to work with law students at a new monthly debt clinic that will be offered at the Maricopa County Bar Association. This joint effort project of the Bankruptcy Section of the Maricopa County Bar Association, Arizona Summit Law School, and the Volunteer Lawyers Program, will provide assistance to people who need clear information and direction regarding debt and debt collection issues, and who cannot afford to hire an attorney.
Volunteers are needed for clinic is scheduled for February 17, 2016. All clinics are held at the MCBA Offices and start at 5:30 p.m. Find out how you can make a difference by donating just three hours of your time! For more information, please contact Volunteer Lawyers Program Director Pat Gerrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-258-3434 ext. 2630.
US Bankruptcy Court District of Arizona Opinions